Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Checking In

I am just updating a little bit, as I haven't got much new to discuss but there are a few things.  I am still dabbling in Affiliate marketing through CPA, CPC, Etc, and looking into some other affiliate marketing routes.  I found an EXCELLENT blog for anyone who wants to work from home that is honest and straight to the point about working from home and what is actually available.  I would HIGHLY recommend checking out this site if you are serious about working from home: Work at Home No Scams Work at Home No Scams. I am also going to be applying to be a mystery shopper and check that out and see if it is something that might work for me.  But, am trying to focus on the affiliate stuff right now and not go to crazy doing a million things at once, as I will only get distracted and not get anything done (This is something I definatly know about myself!  Lol)  I will keep everyone posted on my progress, and I appreciate my followers coming to this blog from my old blog!  I look forward to sharing with everyone!

3 comments:

  1. New follower here. I'd love a follow back at sugarplumsandlollipops.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm a new follower too!

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. at first i considered trying to make money from my blog and had all the adsense ads...was checking them everyday and making like $15 a day, I was very happy about that! but then they discontinued me because of illegal clicking, whatever that means....so good luck!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete