Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Little Jobs Add Up!

So the next business opportunity I wanted to talk to you about is a site called Microworkers.com. I have been doing jobs on this site for a little over a month now, and I enjoy that I actually feel like I am accomplishing something. Microworkers allows people do “Microjobs” which are pretty much small quick tasks that can’t be done by a computer and companies and People need Real People to do them. Such tasks include, Searches, “Liking” things on facebook, Google +1 pages, Tweeting for companies, voting, advertising, writing short articles, or reviews, and there is more. I have looked into other microjob sites, and this is by far the highest paying one I have found! Price per job is anywhere from $.10 to $7.00 Depending on the job of course. $.10 might not seem like a lot but, considering how quick the jobs are it adds up really quick. The other nice thing I really like about this site is that it is actual work, which, as far as I can tell, is the ONLY way to make real money on the internet. It isn’t hard work, but it is work none the less. If you are looking to make money online and not actually have to do anything, You are going to be trying to do nothing for nothing for a very long time! If you are interested in giving microworkers a shot, just go to www.microworkers.com and sign up (It’s Free!)

*Posted on my Original Blog on January 7th 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment