Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My First Love...

So The first Money Making site I want to Share with you, Is a company called Work at Home United, who is partnered with Melaleuca.  I want to share this company because as far as legitimate work goes on the internet, I know this one is legit.  They are a great company, with amazing products.  I have been with the company for almost a year now, and when I first enrolled with them, was making $500+ a month.  To be successful here you HAVE to be willing to go out of your comfort zone and actually talk to people, such as family, friends etc.  You will also want to advertise to some degree with this company.  Work at Home United has a GREAT training program, and this is a commission based opportunity.  It is definatly not a get rich quick thing.  I worked my butt off, and If I was still working my butt off, I am sure I would be having amazing results with this company.  My biggest issue is, I don’t like being “rejected” as it were, and it is hard for some people (Including myself) to step out of their comfort zone and talk to people about this company and what they can do for you.  I am ALWAYS open to sharing the information with people who are interested, and I am still looking for interested “business partners” who would want to work along side of me.  Melaleuca really is a great company.  One of the best I have ever come across.  As far as if you are interested in this company and what it has to offer, you will want to contact me personally. (Email is: xphile72000@gmail.com) Like I said, it is commission based and although you don’t do any direct selling, you do enroll people with the company and then get commission whenever they shop.  Oh and a couple interesting things about Melaleuca, They sell all natural, “green” products, that are so so safe, and even cost effective when compared with store brands.  And on a personal note, I have never used cleaning products that work as good as these ones do, and I swear by them.  I wouldn’t still be a customer if I didn’t love the products!  So yes, the Work at Home United Team, and Melaleuca are amazing, and I can see myself pursuing this more in the near future!

*Posted on my original Blog on January 6th 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment