Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Share Magnet

So I was recently introduced to a new site that I actually quite like.  It is very simple and although you don't make a whole lot of money, there is potential if you can get people to simply click on a link.  Thats what you get paid for is how many people you can get to click.  I am sure there are more sites like this out there, (There is another one I think is the same that I am investigating right now) but this is the one that I have and use and enjoy.  It is called Share Magnet.  It is easy because you just advertise links for company on your facebook, email, google+, etc (and they have several of this listed so all you really need to do to advertise is click where you want to advertise and it will post the link for you) and then you collect the change when people click.  Like I said, it doesn't pay a whole lot.  I have seen some that pay $.10 or $.20 per click but most of them pay $.02-$.05. It is just a little extra change in your pocket.  And Like I said, if you can get lots of people to click, you can get ok money from this site!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there :) New follower from MBC!

    youngatheartmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete