Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Survey Sites and Pay Per Email

So Today I wanted to talk briefly about Survey sites and Pay Per Email Sites.  A lot of people think that they can make money from home doing survey’s or “reading” emails.  The truth is, While you can make a little bit of money, it isn’t much and it takes a lot of time.  I have been signed up to several of these sites, and over the years have gotten gift cards and small cash amounts, but it usually takes me at least 3 months to get say a $50 gift certificate, or a small check.  I don’t think that some of these are a waste of time (For example, I have belonged to Mypoints for a long time and have gotten around $400 in gift certificates) as they are simple.  With mypoints all you do is receive emails and click on the link in the email to receive points.  Once you have enough points you can exchange them for a gift card.  It’s nice to get that little gift and takes very little effort.  There are ways to jack up your points also.  If you shop online frequently, and you shop through the Mypoints site (There are other sites also, I will have a list with links at the end of this of all the ones that I am familiar with) you can get some pretty serious points going on.  I don’t usually do a lot of shopping online so it takes me a bit longer to aquire points.
Now Survey sites, in my opinion ARE a waste of time.  You can take 100′s of survey’s and only be approved for a dozen, and then the amount of time it takes you to take the survey’s for, and the screening time it takes for the ones you do not qualify for, you are looking at making pretty much under $1 per hour.  Minimum wage (In Montana anyway) is $7.65 an hour so I can make a significant amount more doing some mindless minimum wage job… I have tried ALOT of survey sites and there are a couple that I still belong to (Mostly because they aren’t “true” survey’s and are more like the email click sites) that pay ok.  But overall, I would say if you are truely trying to make an income online, give up on the survey sites… They really are pretty much a waste of time!
I guess overall though between these two types of “money making” opportunities, you can get a bit of cash in your pocket, but you can hardly even call it supplemental, and if you are really wanting to make money online, I would look into something else!  I am still trying to break into Affiliate Marketing and I do hope that soon, I will be able to write a positive post on that, I have been educating myself thoroughly, and am close!  So I will keep you all updated, and I will post again soon!


Inbox Dollars
Panda Research
Inbox Pays
Minds Pay
Unique Rewards


If you are interested in any of the following links, please let me know as I would love to send you an invitation!

Reward Port
Free Awesome
Reward You
Mypoints

*Posted on my Original Blog on February 13th 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment