Thursday, April 12, 2012

Free Offers

So there is a new way to make money that I wanted to talk about today.  This is one that I KNOW can be successful if you are good at advertising, and can get people to sign up.  The way I was introduced was a friend on facebook has posted an ad to earn $10-$20, so I asked him about it.  So what I did was pretty simple, I signed up for a "Offers Site" under his referral link, and then I completed offers to gain credit.  Once I did enough offers to gain a full credit, He would then put in an order to be paid by the company (He gets paid for referrals who complete their offers) and would turn around and pay a portion of this to me!  I thought "Well wow, this is a pretty sweet deal!" I made I think like $60 from him total after completing offers, Most of which were free trial offers.  Some of them were not free but things I was interested in anyway (Book clubs, Netflix, Gamefly, Blockbuster, to name a few) many of these companies if they are not offering a Free trial, they are offering a reduced price offer and you can cancel at anytime.  There are absolute advantages to pursuing this as a business which I have now decided is my number one for making money.  You can make a decent amount of cash and it is fairly simple.  You Only have to complete offers ONE TIME to get your credit, once you have reached your credit, all you have to do is refer!  Oh and did I mention it is simple!  I belong to a few sites like this now and am looking to teach people who are interested in pursuing this, and much like my mentor, am paying my own personal referrals for completing the offers themselves!  Keep in mind, there are some downsides also.  If you are not a very organized person, it could catch up with you if you do not cancel your free offers before they are over.  Keep in mind, most of these free offers have a certain amount of time that you need to be part of the offer, or it becomes void (For example, if you have a two week free offer, they might want you to keep it for at least 12 days) with that being said, you need to keep track of when your offers expire.  If it is something you are sincerely interested in (I like the free credit score ones, because I like finding out what my credit score is) You can always keep the membership if you like!  (It is recommended you keep membership to the free offers, but of course you are not obligated to keep membership.) The other downfall is, you need a credit card for nearly every offer, regardless of whether they are free or not.  That is why you want to keep track of when to cancel (I keep a big calander by my computer and have the cancel dates written in red) 
So all in all, I think this opportunity is amazing and definatly one of my favorite opportunities I have come across so far.  If you are interested in getting started in this, I would love to send you money and help you out!  The very first advertisement link on the right ($5 to $20 for 20 minutes) will take you straight to my website, with more details!  As usual, Hope you've enjoyed my post!  I'll be in touch with more info soon!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! :)

    Just followed you on Google Friend Connect. Hope I get a follow back. Thank you! :)

    www.themommist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete